Formatted Disk Recovery
- Best tool to recover lost data from hard disk drive after format on Windows and Mac machines
- Simply retrieve erased documents, songs, worksheets, videos, pictures, games and lot more from formatted disk
- Works successfully on all major types of HDDs such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA and portable hard drives
- Quite successful in recovering lost files and folders even from complex data loss circumstances like system crash and OS re-installation
Have you accidentally formatted hard disk on your computer?
Important files and folders from hard disk drive are erased if you by mistake format hard disk on your Windows or Mac machine. Losing important data could be very troublesome for lot of individuals over the globe as they may lose some of their clients resulting in loss in business. Moreover, beautiful photos of your last vacation saved on computer’s hard disk would be lost due to formatting of drives.
However, you should not worry about your lost files and folders with the introduction of Formatted Disk Recovery tool. With its proficient drive scanning algorithms and capability to recover more than 300 different types of files, it is the best software to recover data after format of Windows or Mac computer hard disk drives. You can recuperate lost files from accidentally formatted Seagate GoFlex Satellite wireless external hard drive on your computer by connecting it via accompanied data cables and performing the simple on-screen instructions of the software to recoup lost data.
Note – Disk formatting does not mean that data is lost forever. Only file entries in the partition table are deleted and the space is marked as free to store new files. Data is still present on the hard disk and can be recovered with the help of data recovery tools. However, you should perform the recovery procedure as soon as possible because if you continue to use the drive then there are chances of permanent data loss due to overwriting of lost files by fresh data.
How hard disk is formatted on Windows / Mac machines?
- Trying to format or re-format drives using Windows Disk Management or Mac Disk Utility
- Unknowingly formatting important hard disk partition while trying to format an unimportant one
- Making use of any third party application to extend or shrink hard disk volume may eventually lead to formatting of drives
- Accidentally formatting volumes/partitions on hard disk using "Quick Format" option
- Re-installation of Windows, Mac or any other OS even formats hard disk partition
- Additional scenarios like bad sectors on hard disk and system crash also results in loss of important data from hard disk
Reasons to choose Formatted Disk Recovery tool
- Easy to use interface with self-explained steps makes formatted disk recovery effortless
- Supports data recovery from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX formatted hard disk drives
- Recovers more than 300 different file types and even provides option to add / edit new file signatures
- Provides option to view recovered data in two different views, i.e. "Data View" and "File Type View"
- Allows searching for a specific file from the list of recovered data using "Find" option
- Easily facilitate to get back deleted media files from Lenovo Ultrabook U400 laptop on Windows 7, XP and Vista
Supported Hard Disk Brands: Seagate (FreeAgent, GoFlex, Expansion, Satellite, Replica), Western Digital (My Passport, My Book, Elements), LaCie (Rugged, Porsche, Minimus), Iomega (Prestige, eGo), HP (Pocket Media, SimpleSave), Buffalo (MiniStation, DriveStation), Hitachi (Touro, LifeStudio), Toshiba (Canvio), Apple (Time Capsule), IoSafe, Silicon Power, Transcend, Kingston, Imation, Fujitsu, Quantum, Samsung
This software will help you to recover lost data from accidentally formatted Iomega eGo BlackBelt portable 1TB Mac edition HDD on Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, and Lion. Moreover, you can even recoup accidentally deleted data from Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB portable hard drive on your Mac or Windows PC. To obtain more information about recuperating deleted data from portable hard drive, you just do simple click on this site http://www.formatteddiskrecovery.com/retrieve-accidentally-deleted-data-from-western-digital-my-passport-essential-500-gb-portable-hard-drive.html
Simple steps to recoup lost or deleted partition
- Click on the link below to download software
- Install the downloaded executable file on your computer and when done double click on desktop shortcut to launch home page of the software displayed in the figure below
- On the home page, select "Recover Partitions / Drives" and then select the hard disk drive from which you need to recover data and press next as shown in the figure below
- Then the software scans the hard drive and displays the recovered data in an hierarchical manner as shown in the figure below. Once you are happy with the recovered results, you can save them on any of your desired storage location
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2 : Select Formatted Drive
Fig 3 : View Recovered Data